The Otso Tuning Chip™ Tool Stem Cap is a 20mm socket designed for in-the-field derailleur hanger repair or flipping your Tuning Chip rear dropout system. It conveniently stores as a headset top cap until needed. Use a 6mm hex wrench to turn the top cap into a socket for removing the Tuning Chip nut. This tool is intended for trailside repairs only. Once you return back to base, use a torque wrench to achieve the proper torque spec of 20Nm.
- Ultralight aluminum stem cap with 5mm integrated spacer
- Works with all Otso carbon frames with Tuning Chip dropouts. Not compatible with stainless steel or titanium frames.
- Integrated 20mm socket design interfaces axle nut to adjust the Tuning Chip position or replace the derailleur hanger if you need it on the trail
- Operates with a 6mm hex tool to remove Tuning Chip nut. Use a 5mm hex tool to install/remove the top cap preload bolt
- This tool is intended for trailside repairs only. Once you return back to base, use a torque wrench to achieve the proper torque spec of 20Nm
- Aluminum bolt included
- 13.5g (16g with bolt)