As the name suggests, the Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble free one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved one liter Nalgene bottle, camera lenses, and more. We've also added an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars and other small items. The Mountain Feedbag also works well as a bike mounted lens case for mirrorless camera systems.
Note: Not available for shipping outside of the US.
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks
- Three external pockets for gels and trash
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
Weight: 3.7 oz / 105 grams
- Volume: 61 cubic inches / 1L
Materials: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with abrasion resistant finish; 420 denier yellow lining.