The Shrew is built for big day rides on any terrain: gravel, singletrack, road, snow, whatever. The Shrew carries spare clothing and gear for the long haul with ease. It packs a mighty 3L capacity and weighs just 5 ounces.
Mounting only to the saddle rails gives the Shrew maximum versatility and a near universal fit to any bike. Compatible with any seat post—dropper, suspension, aero, or high setback seat posts are no problem, the Shrew fits them all!
Scaled down from our larger seat bags, the shrew features independent rail straps with added hypalon wings that wrap the upper saddle rails. The attachment straps connect to a fiberglass stay stiffening the bottom of the bag for compression. This system gives the bag great stability in a small package. A roll top opening provides fast and simple access to your gear.
Note: Not available for shipping outside of the US.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- X-Pac panels that are two times as abraison resistant as standard VX material.
- Indie-Rail attachment system provides maximum stability without added hardware.
- Rear strap for added load stability
- Fiberglass stay
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
Weight: 5 oz / 142 grams
- Volume: 138 cubic inches / 3L
Materials: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with abrasion-resistant finish.