Tuning Chip™ Dropout Replacement Parts
All the parts of our exclusive Wolf Tooth designed Tuning Chip™ system are available should you need replacements or extras.
- Remove rear through axle and wheel.
- Remove left and right dropout nuts using a 20mm socket (never use a cone wrench or adjustable wrench).
- Loosen M6 bolt on left dropout 1 full turn only. Do not loosen this bolt more than one turn.
- Remove tuning chips (push out from the back side with a small screwdriver or similar if needed).
- Slide dropouts to new location and replace tuning chips. Note that it will be necessary to slide the brake hose and derailleur cable forward or back as well.
- Thread dropout nuts on by hand until snug, then tighten to 18-20 Nm using a torque wrench.
- Tighten dropout slider M6 bolt to 10 Nm using a torque wrench.
- Replace rear wheel and axle.